2-Week Ballet Intensive
2-week Ballet Intensive for more focused and committed dancers
July 8-19, 9am-3pm
Instructor: Christina Martin
Guest Instructor: TBA
For the more serious dancers, ALL STARS offers the 2-week Ballet Summer Intensives which provide a concentrated amount of hours to really dedicate themselves to technique and performance. The summer intensives will conclude with a performance/demonstration by the dancers for their parents and guests.
This full-day intensives run 9:00am-3:00pm, providing 50 hours of instruction per week (that's the equivalent of 12 months training). Includes Conditioning, Barre, Center, Across-the-Floor, Pointe (for those on pointe), Contemporary Ballet, and Variations.
The growth of the dancer taking this intensive is astonishing.
ALL STARS ballet training is such that they have been accepted in other outstanding summer programs such as Bolshoi Ballet, Joffrey Ballet, Kelsey Kirkland, Ballet Austin, Orlando Ballet, The Ailey School, Nashville Ballet, Orlando Ballet.
Cost: $500 or $450 if paid before May 15
• A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon enrollment for our camps. This deposit will be processed by our office within 24 hours of our receiving your enrollment.
• If your credit card is declined when we process your deposit, you will lose your enrollment spot in camp and have to re-register, so please double check your credit card info when you enroll.
• Your camp deposit is non-refundable, however it is full transferable to another camp prior to May 15th providing there is space available in another camp.
• After May 15th, deposits are non-transferable.
• If you enroll after May 15th, the full cost of camp is due at the time of enrollment.
• There is a $20 discount for each additional camp enrollment per family. (Family’s first enrollment pays full price and each additional camp enrollment per family will receive the $20 discount.)
• Remaining tuition balance on camps is due June 3rd and will be automatically run on the credit card we have on file for your family unless you have made payment via cash or check prior to that date.