Path To Broadway
Show: June 28
2-week Broadway Dance Workshop
Intermediate to Advanced dancers (ASPA Level 2+), Ages 10-18
This exciting Broadway Dance Workshop will train you to be able to handle a Broadway audition for ensemble dance. Whether it's at your local high school musical or on Broadway itself, be ready.
Performance for family and friends will take place on June 28 at NGC.
Cost: $500 or $450 if paid before May 15
Styles included: Ballet, Theatre Dance, Jazz, Hip Hop, Precision Jazz, Precision Tap basics, Voice, Acting,
Guest teachers include:
• NYC Rockette, Danni Heverin
• Vocal Coach, Singer Songwriter, Ashley Fruhling
• More Master teachers to be announced as confirmed
9:00-9:30 Warm up
9:30-10:30 Ballet or Jazz technique class
10:30-11:30 Voice, Tap, Hip Hop, Jazz or Theatre Dance
11:30-12:00 Acting class
12:00-1:00 Lunch/Video studies
1:00-2:00 Tap, Hip Hop, Jazz or Theatre Dance
What to bring:
Refillable water bottle, healthy snacks and healthy lunch. (we recommend limiting/eliminating candy, cookies, cakes, donuts, sodas, etc).
What to Wear:
Girls: Black leotard, Tan tights, black leggings, ballet slippers, character shoes, jazz shoes, tap shoes, foot undies (as needed), sneakers, loose fitting clothes for hip hop.
Boys: black t-shirt, black jazz pants, black ballet slippers, jazz shoes, tap shoes, foot undies (as needed), sneakers, loose fitting clothes for Hip Hop
• A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon enrollment for our camps. This deposit will be processed by our office within 24 hours of our receiving your enrollment.
• If your credit card is declined when we process your deposit, you will lose your enrollment spot in camp and have to re-register, so please double check your credit card info when you enroll.
• Your camp deposit is non-refundable, however it is full transferable to another camp prior to May 15th providing there is space available in another camp.
• After May 15th, deposits are non-transferable.
• If you enroll after May 15th, the full cost of camp is due at the time of enrollment.
• There is a $20 discount for each additional camp enrollment per family. (Family’s first enrollment pays full price and each additional camp enrollment per family will receive the $20 discount.)
• Remaining tuition balance on camps is due June 3rd and will be automatically run on the credit card we have on file for your family unless you have made payment via cash or check prior to that date.