Welcome to our Summer Programs Page.
Please scroll down to see all our wonderful summer opportunities
to enjoy and grow in the art of dance and the performing arts.
We will be following Covid-19 guidelines for all in-house programs for the the safety of our dancers and staff.
Please click here for details.
June 15-19, 9am-3pm
PATH TO BROADWAY
1-week Broadway INTENSIVE (Suggested for Intermediate to Advanced dancers, Ages 12-18)
LIMITED to 25 SPOTS! Only $300! REGISTER NOW!
This exciting Broadway Dance Intensive will train you to be able to handle a Broadway audition. Whether it's at your local high school musical or on Broadway itself, be ready.
What you'll get:
• 5 hours of Voice Coaching w/ Broadway Star, Dan DeLuca (Newsies)
• 5 hours of Dance Classes w/ Broadway Star, Josh Burrage (Newsies, Cats, A Bronx Tale...)
• 5 hours of Dance Classes w/ Broadway Star, Ben Cook (West Side Story, Newsies, Mean Girls, Tuck Everlasting, Billy Elliot, Ragtime...)
• 5 hours of Voice Lessons w/, Singer Songwriter, Ashley Corryn
• AND, 5 hours of warm-up, stretch, conditioning and dance coaching w/ Dance Captain, Karina Gonzalez
How to prepare:
1. Find a well lit space where you have room to move -- a garage, basement, outside (when the weather permits), or simply move some furniture around to make the space you will need.
2. Use an easy to watch device-- a phone is convenient, but a larger screen would benefit you more so you can really see your instructors.
3. Wear proper dance wear-- imagine you are in NYC taking an intensive-- how serious are you about your craft and image as a performer?
4. Drink lots of water and eat healthy-- we recommend limiting/eliminating candy, cookies, cakes, donuts, sodas, etc.
5. Bring a fantastic desire to learn and grow as a performer while having fun!
LIVE IN OUR AREA? You have an opportunity to take this Virtual Intensive at ALL STARS. We can allow 12 dancers to come to ALL STARS to take the intensive VIRTUALLY-- this means our guest teachers will not be at ALL STARS, they will be teaching from their individual locations via Zoom. But you will be able to enjoy energy and support from each other. Call for details, 678-400-0091
Dan DeLuca originated the role of Jack Kelly on the tour of Disney’s Newsies. His favorite regional credits include Jimmy in Thoroughly Modern Millie (Goodspeed Musicals), Lucas in The Addams Family (The Muny), Gabe in Next to Normal and Sky in Mamma Mia! (Weston Playhouse), and Emmett in Legally Blonde (The Lexington Theatre Company). His other various credits include Cain/Japheth in Children of Eden (CAP21) and performances at 54 Below, Joe’s Pub, Barrington Stage Company, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and Radio City Music Hall.
Joshua Burrage was a swing in the 2016 Broadway Revival of Cats covering 6 tracks: Plato/Macavity, Coricopat, Pouncival, Carbuckety, Tumblebrutus, and Alonzo. Before Cats, he was seen as Jojo/Darcy in the 1st North American tour of Newsies: The Musical starring Dan DeLuca, joining the tour in October of 2014. In the live recording of Newsies, he reprised his role of Jojo in the ensemble, tapping and spinning his way through the show. Cats was his debut on the Great White Way, and he was in the show until its close on December 31st, 2017. Regional: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Singin’ in the Rain.
Ben Cook made his Broadway debut in the 2009 revival of Ragtime, and went on to perform in Billy Elliot: The Musical, playing the principal roles of both Billy and Michael on the national tour of Billy Elliot, was featured as Race on the first national tour of Newsies, which he reprised for the filmed version of Disney’s Newsies the Broadway Musical. Moved on to Tuck Everlasting, Mean Girls, and is featured as Mouthpiece in Steven Spielberg’s West Side Story. Cook portrayed Aaron Fisher in HBO’s Paterno w/ Al Pacino. Television credits include Law & Order: SVU, House of Cards, Veep and 30 Rock.
Ashley Corryn is a singer/songwriter who began writing at age four, and her first composition, “Buckle Up for Safety” was a major hit in her family’s minivan. Since then, she has penned joy-filled, yet deeply intimate songs that are responses to the way God has revealed Himself to her. Ashley's 2017 debut album, As Far As I Run, was recorded at Uphill Studios in Atlanta, GA where she now lives. She continues to write and release music, while, and is passionate about teaching others to do the same. Her vocal training classes focus on technique and truly learning the craft of music through voice.
The Path to Broadway intensive last summer taught acting, singing and dancing to make us better triple threats. Personally, the experience was really great for me. It was great to be around other people that love theatre as much as I do and it helped me grow a ton, particularly in dance. The guest teachers always brought new and exciting challenges for us, as did Mrs. Victoria and Karina with high level Broadway choreography.
-- Kea Davis (age 15)
The Path to Broadway intensive has been a highlight of our daughters’ summer for several years now. Each year it never fails to be a great mix of challenge, inspiration, and fun. Formerly shy, we’ve seen her grow into a confident performer which has positively influenced every other aspect of her life. The Path to Broadway summer intensive has been a big part of that. I can’t recommend it highly enough.